Colorado School of Mines Campus Dining is thrilled to announce changes to their dining locations beginning this fall based on feedback received from CSM students, faculty, and staff. The exciting changes are highlighted below.
You can now use a meal plan swipe at Diggers Den! Choose an entrée from our new after-hours menu along with two sides and a fountain drink and pay with a meal swipe. Visit Diggers Den Monday through Thursday from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM to take advantage of this new program designed with students in mind.
Don’t forget, Slate Café also offers a grab n’ go meal exchange program. Use a meal swipe and receive a sandwich or wrap, chips, cookies, fruit, and a bottle of water to go from 11:30 AM -7:15 PM Monday through Friday.
Slate Café Spices Things Up
Check out some of the awesome changes you will notice in Slate Café this fall!
- More made-to-order action stations! An all-new omelet station will now be available at breakfast and dinner service in Slate Café. The station will highlight a featured omelet everyday, and will also transform to a made-to-order pasta station during lunch service. Yummy!
- Enjoy new menu items featuring your favorite entrées and new recipes based on student feedback. The variety you are looking for is here, including more healthy and vegetarian options.
- Increased speed of service will be a Campus Dining focus this fall. The service line has been rearranged to allow you to get your food quicker!
- Action! The pizza station will now feature “in your face” preparation, providing a fresh, appetizing option you will love.
- Did you say carving station? Enjoy some of your favorite meat entrées at the all-new carving station. The station will feature turkey, roast beef, meatloaf, and more, and will be available approximately twice per week in the Slate Café.
- Campus Dining Helps Reduce Waste through Composting
CSM Campus Dining has implemented a composting project to help the campus community reduce landfill waste. Campus Dining now composts all pre-consumer waste from cooking and preparation in the Slate Café kitchen. Along with this initiative, CSM Campus Dining also plans to implement composting of post-consumer waste by offering guests the opportunity to compost food waste into composting bins in Slate Café.
'Campus dining heard you!' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!