For all students living on campus without access to a kitchen, it is possible to make delicious meals without any expensive equipment. The only instruments needed are a microwave, a fridge, and a rotisserie chicken. In less then 10 minutes, the chicken can be transformed into delicious ranch tacos. It is simple and easy and has a short ingredient list. If using a whole rotisserie chicken instead of the recommended two cups, double the toppings and other ingredients to share with up to 10 friends.
½ cup ranch dressing
¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
1 ounce package of taco seasoning
1 tablespoon chunky mild salsa
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (you can do this by hand)
8 corn tortillas
1 tomato, diced
1 can black olives
1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
1. Shred the chicken into small pieces and dice the tomatoes.
2. Combine the ranch, sour cream, salsa, and one teaspoon of taco seasoning in a small bowl. Mix and chill until ready to serve.
3. Toss the shredded chicken with remaining taco seasoning, cover bowl loosely, and microwave until heated thoroughly.
4. Warm tortillas in microwave.
5. Set out toppings and serve.