Taco Dip is an easy to make appetizer as there is no cooking required. This “delish” dip is sure to please any crowd.
1 can of refried beans
1 can of black beans, strained
3 avocados, peeled and pitted
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
8 oz salsa
1 package of taco seasoning
½ cup white onion, chopped
½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
½ cup tomatoes, chopped
1 cups shredded lettuce
1. In a bowl mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, mash avocados and lime juice. Set aside.
3. Spread refried beans over the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish.
4. Next, top the refried beans with black beans.
5. Spread the avocado mixture over the black beans.
6. Spread the sour cream mixture over the avocados.
7. Then, pour salsa over sour cream mixture.
8. Finally, top with lettuce onion, bell pepper, and tomato.
9. Cover the dish and let chill in refrigerator for 2-4 hours before serving.
10. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
'Cooking Corner: Taco Dip' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!