For the perfect compliment to a fresh salad, look no further than these garlic croutons. This recipe will transform stale bread into tasty bits of heaven.
1-2 slices of bread (preferably French bread but sandwich bread will do)
2 tablespoons of butter
⅛ teaspoon of garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Cut bread into one inch cubes.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
4. Add garlic salt and bread cubes to the bowl. Stir until all bread cubes are coated with butter.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy!